Scansonic M-5 BTL Active Speaker
The speaker is crossed over at 3.5 KHz with a second order filter.
The M-5 BTL is active with 2.4GHz aptX streaming capability and four direct-wired and digital inputs. The speaker is wireless and has a powerful, 50W, class-AB amplifier built in.
The M-5 BTL speaker is a compact, two-way, stand-mount mini-monitor. The speaker is designed around an ultralight ribbon planar tweeter and a paper-polypropylene compound bass-midrange driver membrane.
- Size: (WxHxD) 151 x 265 x 151 mm
- Weight: 5,4 kg
- Freq. response: 55 Hz – 30 kHz
- Impedance: > 6 ohm
- Crossover: 3.5 KHz 2. order acoustic slope
- Enclosure: Heavily braced, ventilated box design with front loaded port
- Drive units: 1 sealed ribbon tweeter with kapton/aluminum sandwich membrane
- 1 paper-polypropylene coned 4,5” bass/mid driver with underhung magnet system
- Finish: Black-piano or White-piano
- Amplification: 50 W Class A-B
- Inputs: Wireless: 2.4GHz aptX
- Optical: Toslink optical inputs
- Wired: 2 RCA PCM inputs
- Remote-control: Learning function